[Jastadd] RagDoll bug report

From: Jesper Mattsson <jesper.mattsson_at_modelon.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:11:13 -0800

Hi

The generation of RagDoll JavaDoc comments doesn't seem to handle methods or classes declared using normal Java syntax at all.
Example:
If we have the following files:
A.ast:
A ::= /* ... */;

B.jrag:
// ...
public class A { // Adding method to AST class
    public void f1() {
        // ...
    }
}

public class B { // Declaring a new non-AST class
    public void f2() {
        // ...
    }
}

public int B.f3() { // Adding method to non-AST class
    return 2;
}

Then none of the function f1(), f2(), or f3() nor the class B will have proper RagDoll comments. I don't remember exactly what cases gives what behavior, but sometimes we get no comments at all and sometimes we get comments with "_at_declaredat :0".

We are using JastAdd version R20110902.

Jesper

Jesper MATTSSON, MSc
Software Developer & IT Administrator

Phone direct: +46 73 324 5909
Email: jesper.mattsson_at_modelon.com<mailto:jesper.mattsson_at_modelon.com>

[cid:image001.png_at_01CCECB4.4480C560]
Modelon AB
Ideon Science Park
SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden