Re: [Jastadd] JastAdd bug report: insertChild() + childIndex

From: Jesper Öqvist <jesper.oqvist_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:09:41 +0100

It seems that the ASTNode.getIndexOfChild(ASTNode) method checks that
the childIndex value is correct, and if not updates it. All uses of
child index seem to use the getIndexOfChild method rather than accessing
the childIndex value directly.

This is still something that probably should be fixed, so I've added a
ticket for it on the trac since there wasn't one there already.

/Jesper