Re: [Jastadd] _at_Override annotations in Java 6

From: Jesper Öqvist <jesper.oqvist_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:55:22 +0100

Hi Eric,
The following JastAdd files should be excluded from Java1.4Frontend:

  * Literals.ast
  * CatchClause.ast
  * Variable.jadd
  * BytecodeAttributes.jrag
  * BytecodeDescriptor.jrag
  * BytecodeReader.jrag
  * ConstantExpression.jrag

The following should be excluded from Java7Frontend when compiling
Java7Backend:
  * ConstantExpression.jrag

I got this list from looking at the build.xml file of Java7Backend. I do
not know why the
ConstantExpression.jrag file is needed in Java7Frontend, I think it is
obsolete actually.
It appears that it is also excluded from the Java7Frontend build.xml.

Take a look at the build.xml file to see the order in which flex files
are concatenated,
because it is important. The macros.flex of Java7Frontend needs to be
concatenated
after preamble.flex and the Java 1.4 version should be excluded. Also
note the order
of Literals.flex.

/Jesper