Re: [Jastadd] Problems with Literals after change to Java 7 frontend

From: Eric Bodden <eric.bodden_at_ec-spride.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:23:19 +0100

Ok, I think the reason for the malfunction is easy to explain: abc
uses its own lexer definition, which is now missing the new rules for
processing literals.

Unfortunately I am not a flex wizard. Jesper do you know what's the
easiest way to combine your Literals.flex with our aspectj.flex file?
I have them both attached.

Naively I tried to append Literals.ast to aspectj.ast but I got:
    [jflex] Error in file
"/Users/eric/Documents/workspaces/clara-soot/abc-ja/src/abc/ja/parse/aspectj.flex"
(line 825):
    [jflex] Macro has not been declared.
    [jflex] {NumericLiteral} { return
sym(Terminals.NUMERIC_LITERAL); }