Re: [Jastadd] New release of JastAdd2!

From: Jesper Öqvist <jesper.oqvist_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:25:21 +0100

Hi Eric,
If you wish to use the latest stable JastAddJ you can switch to using
the following SVN tag/branch:

http://svn.cs.lth.se/trac/jastadd-oxford/browser/tags/JastAddJ/7.1

I will send a mail to the mailing list again later with more details
when I have compiled the ChangeLog and updated jastadd.org.

The previous stable JastAddJ can be fetched at

http://svn.cs.lth.se/trac/jastadd-oxford/browser/tags/JastAddJ/7.0

The '7' in the version number corresponds to the supported Java version.
This is a new version numbering scheme, different from the old scheme
R<release-date>.

Regards,
Jesper