[Jastadd] Configurable Front-End?

From: Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau <marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau_at_polymtl.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:35:23 -0400

Hello,

I am a Soot user. As you may know, Soot uses JastAddJ as its Java front-end.

Sadly, it hasn't been updated in a while, which means that Soot can't
handle newer constructs.

I am volunteering to update it. The thing is, we'd like to be able to
switch between Java versions. As far as I can tell, things are woven in
statically in JastAddJ's different front-end.

Is there some kind of option that we could give to JastAddJ to operate
within one mode (1.4, 5, 7) or the other?

Regards,

--
Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Étudiant au doctorat - PhD Student