Re: [Jastadd] fullCopy() och parent

From: Görel Hedin <gorel_at_cs.lth.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:06:13 +0100

Hi Jesper M.,

We'd better keep the conversation on the mailing list in English.

So, in some previous version of JastAdd, fullCopy() returned a node which has the parent null. But in the current version, the copy has the same parent as the original node. The question is if this is a bug or a feature.

It looks like a bug to me. I know Jesper Öqvist has complained about this before, and the bug has been around for quite a while. I have now added a ticket for this on the trac. If anyone thinks this is a feature rather than a bug, please let us know asap.

Cheers
Görel